Last revised November 17th, 2016.By accessing the CashBoard360 application or its website found at www.CashBoard360.com, whether through a mobile device, mobile application or computer (collectively, the “Service”), owned and operated by CashBoard360, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service (this “Agreement”), whether or not you create a CashBoard360 account. If you wish to create a CashBoard360 account and make use of the Service, please read these Terms of Service. The Terms of Service set forth below are binding on all users of this Service. By directing your browser to this Service or otherwise accessing the pages of this Service, you accept these Terms of Service. CashBoard360 (the “Company”) may change the Terms of Service at any time at its sole discretion.
1. Statement of PurposeAs members of the financial planning community, we realized that there are traditional methods to maintain the communication between clients and their planners and clients and their personal finances. That’s why we created CashBoard360 - to facilitate relationships between these parties. We aspire for CashBoard360 to become the Go To platform for the financial planning community worldwide.
2. Adult Users OnlyThis Service is not intended for persons under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, you are not authorized to use this Service and will not be afforded access to any features of this Service that allow for you to provide information to us or to share information with other users of this Service.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE BUT HAVE IMPROPERLY ACCESSED THIS SERVICE BY PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION TO US, NOT ONLY ARE YOU AN UNAUTHORIZED USER USING THIS SERVICE IN VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, BUT YOU MAY ALSO BE PUTTING YOURSELF AND OTHERS IN DANGER.
CASHBOARD360 DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL OR OTHER BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS USERS.
Your safety and security are very important to us. The nature of this Service promotes the sharing of personal information by users. Current technological developments make it possible for users of the Internet to obtain personal information about, and locate, other users, with very little other information. For example, it is possible to use certain widely available commercial Internet search engines to locate a person’s home solely using that person’s correct name. If you believe that any user of this Service is being harassed or is otherwise has personal information being used for unlawful purposes, we encourage you to contact us via The Contact Us Form so that we may take appropriate action to block further use of the Service by any user who is using this Service and information obtained from it for improper purposes. If necessary, further action may be necessary to inform local law enforcement authorities.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CASHBOARD360 BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR CONDUCT OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, SEXUAL HARRASSMENT, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER REGISTERED USERS OF THIS SERVICE OR PERSONS YOU MEET. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT CASHBOARD360 MAKES NO GUARANTEES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING YOUR BUSINESS IMPACT OF USING THE SERVICE. CASHBOARD360 ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR VERIFYING THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS OF THE SERVICE.
3. Personally Identifiable InformationPersonally Identifiable Information is any information that particularly identifies you such as your birth date, name, address, telephone number, social security number, financial data, and the like. By accessing this Service, you agree to use any personal information provided to you by other users of this Service in a lawful and responsible manner. You further agree that you will not use personal information about other users of this Service for any reason without the express prior consent of the user that has provided such information to you. We cannot guarantee that personally identifiable information provided by you to others will be secure or remain private.
4. Unique and Official ProfileYou agree to create only one unique brand which shall not misrepresent yourself or be calculated to mislead other users. In addition, in order to maintain the integrity of the Service, by joining, you agree that your use of the Service shall be for the purposes for which it was intended. From time to time, we may create test profiles in order to monitor the operation of our services.
5. Membership FeaturesThis Service, the CashBoard360 Mobile App, is a paid service (the “Service”) and the following terms apply:
a. Term: The Term for promotions and free trials is limited to the promotional period. After that, should you choose to continue your membership, you will be prompted to enter your billing information and be billed on a monthly basis unless a specific package is chosen. You must cancel your subscription before the end of the trial period in order to avoid being charged a subscription. The term of a membership is on a monthly basis at the then current rates as posted on the Service and will automatically renew from month to month unless cancelled by the user.
b. Automatic Renewal: Your subscription for the Service will continue indefinitely on a month to month basis at the then current rates charged to customers not enrolled in any special package or program, until cancelled by you. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUBJECT TO THIS AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE. If you do not wish your account to renew automatically, or if you want to change or terminate your subscription, please log in and go to the Change / Cancel Subscription portion of the settings in the Mobile App. If you cancel your subscription, it will terminate at the end of the month for which payment has already been received and you may use your subscription until the end of that month. Your subscription will not be renewed thereafter.
c. Billing and Payment: CashBoard360 bills you through an online account for use of the Service. You agree to pay CashBoard360 all charges you subscribe for on the Service using this online account. CashBoard360 may correct any billing errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. This paragraph includes any agreements you make on the Service when you purchase the Service. You agree to maintain current, complete and accurate information for your billing account at any time you have a subscription. In addition, you authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates and card numbers for you credit or debit card as provided by your credit or debit card issuer. All billing notices and other notices shall be sent to the email provided by you and as listed with us.
By subscribing: You authorize CashBoard360 to charge your credit card, debit card or other payment method at such time and again at the beginning of any subsequent subscription period, including any sales or similar taxes imposed on your subscription payments. You also agree that no refunds will be given for monthly membership fees. Upon the renewal of your subscription, if CashBoard360 does not receive payment, you agree that CashBoard360 may either terminate or suspend your subscription and continue to attempt to charge your payment method provider until payment is received (upon receipt of payment, your account will be activated and for purposes of automatic renewal, your new subscription commitment period will begin as of the day payment was received). If you do not terminate your subscription and/or if you continue to use the Service, you agree that CashBoard360 is authorized to charge the payment method in your online account. CashBoard360 may also seek payment directly from you. Your charges may be payable in advance, in arrears, per usage, or as otherwise described when you initially subscribed to the Service.
7. SecurityCashBoard360 uses industry standard efforts, such as firewalls, to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. However, perfect security does not exist on the internet or mobile devices; CashBoard360 cannot and does not guarantee that any personally identifiable information provided to us will not become public under any circumstances.
8. Access and Proprietary RightsAll rights to the Service are owned and operated by CashBoard360 who shall have access to all data and postings on the Service. CashBoard360 reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny further or continuing access to the Service to any visitor, including, without limitation, any user that CashBoard360 determines has violated any aspect of these Terms of Service. CashBoard360 reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify and/or change the content of any user profile at any given time. CashBoard360 reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to seek and obtain any other remedies available to it pursuant to any applicable laws and regulations or at equity as a result of your breach of these Terms of Service or any other act or omission by you that gives rise to a claim by CashBoard360.
In certain instances, CashBoard360 may agree to provide you with access to secure, password protected pages of the Website. Such access is restricted to authorized users only; any attempt by you to access these areas without authorization may subject you to criminal or civil liability.
Each user of this Website will also respect, in the same manner, the proprietary nature of the content and not reproduce the same except for personal use as intended by this Website, and will not distribute the same under any circumstances.
This Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated or controlled by CashBoard360 Use of these links to access other Internet sites is at your own risk. CashBoard360 is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or quality of any information or services provided or products sold at these other sites. CashBoard360 establishes links to other websites for the convenience of its users; however, such links are not intended to be an endorsement of the other website(s).
10. Notices and DisclaimersTHE CONTENTS OF THIS SERVICE ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR OTHERWISE REPRODUCED WITHOUT CASHBOARD360’S WRITTEN PERMISSION EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE. USERS MAY NOT PUBLISH OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM THE CONTENTS OF THIS SERVICE FOR ANY PUBLIC OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
The products and services mentioned or promoted on the Service, including password protected information relating thereto may be changed by CashBoard360 at any time without notice. Information about products or services offered by third parties are referred to on the Service for information purposes only. CashBoard360’s provision of any such information is not intended to constitute an endorsement or recommendation, by CashBoard360, of such products or services.
USE OF THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS, WHERE IS,” AS AN ACCOMMODATION, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, NOR DOES CASHBOARD360 PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND IN RESPECT OF ANY GOODS AND SERVICES PURCHASED OR PROVIDED VIA THIS SERVICE (UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED IN WRITING IN THE RELEVANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE) OR ANY LINKS TO THIS SERVICE. CASHBOARD360 EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON- INFRINGEMENT IN RESPECT OF THIS SERVICE AND ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED VIA THIS SERVICE OR ANY LINKS TO THIS SERVICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL CASHBOARD360 BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF ANY INACCURACY OR ERROR IN THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE, ANY DEFICIENCY, ERROR OR INTERRUPTION IN THE SERVICE, OR ANY DEFICIENCY, DEFECT OR FAILURE OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR PROVIDED VIA THIS SERVICE OR ANY LINKS TO THIS SERVICE. CASHBOARD360 SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA OR EQUIPMENT ARISING OUT OF YOUR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SERVICE, THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SERVICE, OR ANY DEFICIENCY, DEFECT OR FAILURE OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR PROVIDED VIA THIS SERVICE OR ANY LINKS TO THIS SERVICE, EVEN IF CASHBOARD360 HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY IN THE EVENT OF ANY DEFICIENCY, DEFECT, FAILURE, ERROR OR INTERRUPTION SHALL BE TO REQUEST THAT CASHBOARD360 CORRECT THE MATTER OR, IF CASHBOARD360 FAILS TO DO SO, TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY RELEVANT GOODS OR SERVICES AT YOUR OPTION.
Notice of claims or problems associated with the Service should be timely provided to CashBoard360 at Info@CashBoard360.com.
11. Laws and RegulationsThese Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions. In the event of a dispute, users of this Service agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the State of New Jersey, County of Hudson.
Your use of this Service is governed by all applicable laws and regulations of the United States, State of New Jersey, and use of this Service is for United States residents only as this Service does not necessarily comply with applicable foreign laws.
12. Commercial Use ProhibitedThe Service is for your business use only and may not be used for any other commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses outside of those directly engaged through Cashboard360 may not join and use the Service for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Service, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or using personal identifying information for commercial purposes, linking to the Service, or unauthorized framing may be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. Use of the Service is with our permission, which may be revoked at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion. At our sole discretion, we may take reasonable steps, including limiting the numbers of electronic communications you send or receive and electronically filtering or throttling or terminating your e-mail.
13. ConductIn your digital interactions with other users (including, but not limited to: mobile app messages, instant messages, video messages, blog/news postings, and forum comments), you agree to conduct yourself civilly and respectfully. While using the Service, you agree that you shall not under any circumstances harass or make mischief against any other user of the Service. CashBoard360 reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, what constitutes harassment or mischief, and where that has occurred; and may, also at its sole discretion, partially or completely deny service to any infringing party. As part of these efforts, CashBoard360 may enlist the help of its active users to moderate flagged messages, comments and other content to determine if a user’s conduct is harmful to the community.
14. Content Posted by You in the Servicea. You are solely responsible for the content and information that you post, upload, publish, link to, transmit, record, display or otherwise make available (hereinafter, “post”) on the Service or transmit to other users, including text messages, chat, videos (including streaming videos), photographs, or profile text, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively, “Content”). You may not post as part of the Service, or transmit to the Company or any other user (either on or off the Service), any offensive, inaccurate, incomplete, abusive, obscene, profane, threatening, intimidating, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another person’s rights (including intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You represent and warrant that (i) all information that you submit upon creation of your account, is accurate and truthful and that you will promptly update any information provided by you that subsequently becomes inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or false and (ii) you have the right to post the Content on the Service and grant the licenses set forth below.
b. You understand and agree that the Company may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any Content you communicate as part of a Service. The Company may delete any Content, in whole or in part, that in the sole judgment of the Company violates this Agreement or may harm the reputation of the Service or the Company.
c. By posting Content as part of the Service, you automatically grant to the Company, its affiliates, licensees and successors, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, fully paid-up, worldwide right and license to (i) use, copy, store, perform, display, reproduce, record, play, adapt, modify and distribute the Content, (ii) prepare derivative works of the Content or incorporate the Content into other works, and (iii) grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing in any media now known or hereafter created. You represent and warrant that any posting and use of your Content by the Company will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
15. Prohibition in the ServiceIn addition to the types of Content described in Section 14(a) above, the following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is prohibited in the Service. You may not post, upload, display or otherwise make available Content that:
- Promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Advocates harassment or intimidation of another person;
- Requests money from, or is intended to otherwise defraud, other users of the Service;
- Involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming” (or “scamming”, “phishing”, “trolling” or similar activities);
- Promotes information that is false or misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is defamatory, libelous or otherwise objectionable;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files;
- Contains video, audio photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s legal guardian);
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other illegal manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons or drugs, violating someone’s privacy, or providing, disseminating or creating computer viruses;
- Contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices;
- Impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- Provides information or data you do not have a right to make available under law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information);
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to “scroll” faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or disseminates another person’s personal information without his or her permission; and
- Publicizes or promotes commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
a. Your use of the Service, including all Content you post through the Service, must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree that the Company may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary, such as to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce this Agreement; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service or allow you to use the Service in the future; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company or any other person.
b. You agree that any Content you place on the Service may be viewed by other users and may be viewed by any person visiting or participating in the Service.
16. Prohibited ActivitiesThe Company reserves the right to investigate, suspend and/or terminate your account if you have misused the Service or behaved in a way the Company regards as inappropriate or unlawful, including actions or communications the occur off the Service but involve users you meet through the Service. The following is a partial list of the type of actions that you may not engage in with respect to the Service. You will not:
- Impersonate any person or entity.
- Solicit money from any users outside of your financial service fees.
- Post any Content that is prohibited by Section 9.
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass any person.
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by the Company without our specific prior written consent.
- Use the Service in an illegal manner or to commit an illegal act;
- Access the Service in a jurisdiction in which it is illegal or unauthorized;
- Ask or use users to conceal the identity, source, or destination of any illegally gained money or products.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
- Collect usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Service.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or the servers or networks connected to the Service.
- Email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through the Service (either directly or indirectly through use of third party software).
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service, without the Company’s prior written authorization.
- Use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to the Company or the Service (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of the Company) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose.
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service any software used on or for the Service, or cause others to do so.
- Post, use, transmit or distribute, directly or indirectly, (e.g. screen scrape) in any manner or media any content or information obtained from the Service other than solely in connection with your use of the Service in accordance with this Agreement.
17. Customer ServiceThe Company provides assistance and guidance through its customer care representatives. When communicating with our customer care representatives, you agree to not be abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexist, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or to not otherwise behave inappropriately. If we feel that your behavior towards any of our customer care representatives or other employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account.
18. In App PurchasesCashBoard360 may at times offer additional products and services for purchase through the App Store, Google Play or other application platforms (“in app purchases”). If you choose to make an in app purchase, you will be prompted to enter details for your account with the mobile platform you are using (e.g., Apple, Android, etc.) (“your IAP Account”), and your IAP Account will be charged for the in app purchase in accordance with the terms disclosed to you at the time of purchase as well as the general terms for in app purchases that apply to your IAP Account. In app purchases may include a free trial period. At the end of the free trial period, you will be charged the price of the subscription and will continue to be charged until you cancel your subscription. To avoid any charges, you must cancel before the end of the trial period. In all cases, please refer to the terms of your application platform which apply to your in app purchases.
19. Modifications to ServiceThe Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. To protect the integrity of the Service, the Company reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block users from certain IP addresses from accessing the Service.
20. AmendmentThis Agreement and all Promotions (including but not limited to Free Trials) connected the Service and/or the Company shall be subject to change or termination by the Company at any time without penalty or recourse.
21. Special State TermsThe following provisions are added to this Agreement for subscribers residing in Arizona, California, Connecticut, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Ohio and Wisconsin:
You, the buyer, may cancel this agreement, without penalty or obligation, at any time prior to midnight of the third business day following the original date of this contract, excluding Sundays and holidays. To cancel this agreement, please follow these instructions:
If you subscribed to CashBoard360 using your Apple ID:
To request a refund, go to iTunes, click on your Apple ID, select “View Apple ID”, sign in if requested, select “Purchase History,” find the transaction, and tap “Report Problem.” You can also submit a request at https://getsupport.apple.com/ContactInfo.action.
If you subscribed to CashBoard360 Membership using your Google Play Store Account:
Please tap the “Contact Us” button in the Settings section on the CashBoard360 app and provide us with the order number. You can find the order number in the order confirmation email from the Google Play Store.
In the event that you die before the end of your subscription period, your estate shall be entitled to a refund of that portion of any payment you had made for your subscription which is allocable to the period after your death. In the event that you become disabled (such that you are unable to use the services of CashBoard360) before the end of your subscription period, you shall be entitled to a refund of that portion of any payment you had made for your subscription which is allocable to the period after your disability by providing the company notice at the same address as listed above.
These Terms and Conditions are dated January 1st, 2016